Guarantee program of the NGF, set up in cooperation with the Ministry of agriculture and food and the Executive Agency for fisheries and Aquaculture started in mid - 2010.
Who can apply?
Beneficiaries who have approved projects under one of the following Measures of the Operational Program For Development of the Fisheries Sector (2007-2013):
- Measure 1.3: Investment on the board of fishing vessels and selectivity
- Measure 2.1: Productive investments in aquaculture
- Measure 2.5: Fishing in inland waters
- Measure 2.6: Investment in processing and marketing of fisheries and aquaculture products
- Measure 3.3: Investment for reconstruction and modernization of fisheries ports, landing sites and shelters
- Priority axe №4: Development of the fisheries areas
What are the advantages of the program?
- The guarantee covers up to 80% of the loans, granted by the commercial banks, but not more than 3 million leva.
- Maximal interest rate of the loans: 7,5%
- Maximal duration of the guarantee: up to 10 years
- No taxes and commissions for the guarantee
- Lower requirements regarding the collateral
- Priority to collaterals that are assets financed under a project approved in the framework of the Operational Program for Fisheries and Aquaculture
- DSK Bank
- Pireus Bank Bulgaria
- Bulgarian American Credit Bank
- International Asset Bank
- United Bulgarian Bank
- Community Bank
- First Incvestment Bank
- Raiffaisenbank Bulgaria
- TBI Bank
- Tokuda Bank
- Unicredit Bulbank
- Central Cooperative Bank