In the beginning of 2014 a new guarantee scheme has been created by the NGF on its own risk. Its main purpose is to widen the access of SMEs to loan financing.
Who can apply?
- Existing firms and start-ups
What types of loans are granted?
- New investment and working capital loans
- Loans, granted for the realization of approved projects under any of the EU operational programs.
What are the advantages of the program?
- The guarantee covers up to 50% of the loans, granted by the commercial banks, but not more than 250 thousand BGN
- Favorable requirements regarding the collateral
- Lower interest rates
- Pireus Bank Bulgaria
- Bulgarian American Credit Bank
- United Bulgarain Bank
- First Investment Bank
- TBI Bank
- Tokuda Bank
- D Commercial Bank
- UniCredit Bulbank
- Eurobank Bulgaria
You can find out more about the main parameters of the guarantee scheme here (Only available in Bulgarian)