Guarantee scheme with BSTDB
The National Guarantee Fund and the Black Sea Trade and Development Bank are launching a new risk-sharing scheme aimed at helping SMEs in Bulgaria cope with the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Who can apply?
- Small and medium-sized enterprises from different sectors
- Existing and start-up companies
What loans are available?
- Investment loans
- Working capital loans
- Bank guarantee limits
What are the benefits of the program?
- Up to 80% loan guarantee coverage
- Relaxed collateral requirements
- Lower interest rates
What are the time frames?
- Up to 24 months to include new loans
- Guarantee validity of 60 months
All commercial banks in Bulgaria are eligible to apply and the final date to submit an expression of interest to participate in the guarantee scheme is 31.01.2022.