The National Guarantee Fund offers its fourth subsequent guarantee scheme on its own risk. Its main purpose is to
widen the access of SMEs to financing by commercial banks.
Who can apply?
- Existing firms and start-ups
What types of loans are granted?
- New investment and working capital loans
- Investment and working capital funds for the realization of projects under all operational programmes,
including advance payment bank guarantees
What are the advantages of the program?
- The guarantee covers up to 50% of the loans granted by the commercial banks, but not more than 1.5 million
- Favorable requirements regarding the collateral
- Lower interest rates