The funding for this guarantee scheme has been provided thanks to the counter guarantee under the COSME programme of the European Fund for Strategic Investments (EFSI) created under the Investment Plan for Europe (the Juncker Plan). The purpose of EFSI is to facilitate the financing and application of productive investments in the European Union and
to ensure increased access to financing.
Who can apply?
- SMEs within the meaning of the SME Act
- Undertakings which are not in difficulty (within the meaning of Commission Regulation (EU) No C (2014)
651/2014 of 17 June 2014)
- Undertakings which are not performing activities connected to one or more sectors prohibited under
What is the allowed financing?New investment and working capital loans
- Financial leasing
- Maximum financing amount – up to 1.5 million euro
- Maximum financing period – up to 10 years
- Minimum financing period – 1 year
- Currency – BGN/euro
What are the advantages of the programme?
- Up to 50% guarantee
- Increasing financing opportunities
- Lighter collateral requirements
- Lower financing costs
- National and European guarantee