Guarantee scheme with the MAF
The guarantee programme of the NGF has been developed with the Ministry of Agriculture and Food. The purpose of the scheme is to widen the access to financing for agricultural producers in Bulgaria.
Who can apply?
- Registered agricultural producers
- Beneficiaries under the Rural Development Programme
What kinds of loans are granted?
- New investment and working capital loans
- Loans for the realization of projects under the Rural Development Programme of the Republic of Bulgaria (2014 – 2020)
What are the advantages of the program?
- The guarantee covers up to 50% of the loans granted by the commercial banks, but not more than 3 million BGN
- Favourable requirements regarding the collateral
- Lower interest rates
Banks who have expressed their interest in the programme: